Easy to Set - Up Easy to Use
Step 1: Pair
Once it is turned on, the LED illuminates on the Selfie Snapper® device for a few seconds, then it will turn off briefly, and then begin to flash. While it is flashing, the device name will appear on your Smartphone as "Selfie Snapper".
Click on this device to pair with the it.
No pairing password is required.
Step 2: App
The Selfie Snapper® is compatible with the native camera
app on devices operating Android 4.2.2 OS or newer and iOS 6.0
and newer, and for these devices, once paired, you can move to Step 3.
Generally speaking, the following devices can use the native camera app, but these devices also have the option of installing the more comprehensive Camera360 Ultimate App.
- iPhone 10X/8/8+/6/6+/5s/5c/5/4s/4
- iPad Air2/Air/4/3/2/mini
- iPod Touch 4th generation or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4+/Note 1/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/Note 8/Note 10.1+
- Moto X/Nexus 4/5/7+/Xiaomi 1S/2S/3+